The use of gift cards can only be deemed as advantageous from every angle by businesses and corporate companies. If you are a business that is thinking of boosting sales or a new business that wants to raise brand awareness, gift cards are great for you. Perhaps you are a corporate organization that would like to show appreciation to your employees, reward your customers and partners. Then gift cards should be your problem solver if you are confused on how to make this happen.
- Gift cards allow them to build relationships with the purchaser and recipient. When the gift card has a loyalty program, customers can be rewarded with each visit, purchase, and even top up. It enables them to keep up with the wants and needs of their customers.
- They can be used to attract new customers. It enables you to reach customers that you typically would not reach.
- Gift cards also increase brand awareness with your company logo and brand designed on the card. It’s a great marketing tool that happens as people purchase gift cards for the family and friends on holidays and birthdays.
- It improves sales by encouraging customers to enter a specific store and browse products. Usually they will always end up finding a product that costs slightly above the gift card’s value. In the customer’s eyes, paying a quarter of the price is better than paying in full, leaving them satisfied.
- When issuing gift cards as an alternative for cash, it also reduces fraud.
For everyday consumers, gift cards make gift-giving simple and it saves people shopping time. It allows the recipient the freedom of choice, which is perfect for picky individuals. They can get what they want whenever they want it. It is also known to be a great last minute gift as it’s easy to purchase when you just don’t have the time.
From a corporate organizations’ perspective, gift cards work remarkably well too.
“Organizations today want to reward more people, not just the high performers but also those that support them. Gift cards make it easier to spread the incentive budget across more recipients and they give recipients broader choice over their reward.” – Mike Ryan, President Emeritus of The Performance Improvement Council
- They aim to leave long-lasting impressions on their employees, customers and partners.
- Known as the trophy value, gift cards provide exactly that. It creates a lasting reminder of an achievement. It’s important recipients remember what the reward was for.
- Many times gift cards provide the opportunity for branding and sometimes personalisation.
- Gift cards offer better potential returns on investment than cash as rewards.
- They are always more discreet to talk about than cash rewards.
- Most importantly, there is a long-term positive connection between from the employee toward the organization.
Feel free to contact us or visit www.giftcard.co.id for more information.